I am probably overdoing it with the monsters pics, but I just can’t get enough of these guys! The quilt should be hanging in the shop in a few days and kits should be available in about a week! Jeanette used our Machine Applique technique to make this quilt, it is a wonderful way to make applique quilts that look more like they were done by hand but with the speed of a machine. We have a new class starting this week, so give us a call for more info: 801-484-5890.
This week at the shop:
* Tuesday night knitting tonight from 5:30-7:30, come and knit with us, get help with anything or start a new project! Just show up, there is no registration for this class and it is weekly!
* Machine Applique’ starting this Wednesday from 5:30-7:30, this is a 2 week class, May 9th & 16th , Call or stop by to register.
* Beginning Quilting Series starts this Thursday from 5:30-7:30. This is a 4 week class, May 10th through May 31st. No experience necessary! Make a quilt and learn all of the best skills to be a pro!
* All Minky 40% off all week long! Stock Up!!!!
* We are finishing up kits for Daisy Patchwork, shown below! There are only a limited number available , so if you would like one order one here or call the shop. I am so into the gray with pastels!